SLB322 Series 40W BUC
The SLB322 Series 40W BUC from e2v is small and lightweight BUC is ideal for mobile applications.
Designed to be mounted on the feed horn, the BUC has excellent efficiency and consumes less than 330W. The unit works on a DC power supply of 38V to 60V.
Innovative and efficient thermal design makes this BUC one of the smallest in the industry yet robust, reliable and rugged enough to withstand outdoor conditions.
Advanced interface options are incorporated for ease of use including; RS232, RS485, Ethernet with embedded web page, SNMP.
The SLB322 is available with a range of options and backed by round-the-clock technical support.
• Compact and lightweight
• Available in both Standard and Extended Ku-Band
• Feed mountable
• Forward power detection ability
• Intuitive monitoring and control through
RS232/RS485 and Ethernet (SNMP and HTTP)
• Wide operating temperature range -40°C to +60°C
• Auto ranging 36V to 60V DC Power Supply
• Automatic fault identification and alarm generation
• IP65 rated housing
• RoHS compliant
Quality Assurance 100% of all BUCs go through stringent quality checks in addition to well-defined electrical stress screening to ensure operation in harsh outdoor environments.
The BUCs are also subjected to seal test to test for water ingress.
|14.00 – 14.50
|200L x 130W x 130H